Monday, December 7, 2009

CLCA: The Answer to Lower Auto Insurance Quotes

I have always been a dedicated commuter, relishing the financial benefits I reap from the tidy sum I save from doing it. However, I found the need to purchase a car, since I recently transferred to a different company that is located far away, but offers better compensation and benefits. I know for a fact that here in California, it is mandated that everyone has to have auto insurance. Being a newbie when it comes to getting auto insurance quotes, I decided to arm myself with a bit of helpful information via internet researching. I came across an interesting and useful tidbit regarding the CLCA—California’s Low Cost Auto Insurance Program.


For me to be able to buy this insurance, I would have to take a questionnaire test to find out if I qualify for it. Once I certify my eligibility, my application will be assigned to a company via a random assignment process. To be eligible, I’d have to be at least 19 years old, a licensed driver for the past three years, a qualified good driver, have a vehicle valued for $20,000 or less, and meet income eligibility requirements. The CLCA’s basic liability policy includes $10,000 for bodily injury per person, $20,000 for injury per accident, and $3,000 for damages per accident. There are other optional coverages available at extra charge and they include the following: $1,000 for medical payments per person and $10,000 and $20,000 for uninsured motorist bodily injury per person and accident respectively. However, some coverage’s are not included and can be purchased separately such as the coverage for Comprehensive and Collision damages.

http://www.ohiosavesoninsurance.com/images/auto.jpg


I think this is a brilliant program because not every driving citizen can keep up with recent auto insurance quotes CA. The CLCA gives the lower economic class the opportunity to buy auto insurance and protect one of their important investments. Although upon critical review and considerable self reflection, I don’t think I can qualify for this, mainly because I do not meet the income eligibility requirements. But at least I know that there are countless of people far more deserving than I who can positively take advantage of it.

For more, check out Reseda auto insurance quotes Now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment